TTM Healthcare has joined forces with one of the largest University Hospitals close to London and is now recruiting 2 x UK based Band 7 Sonographers.
Why is this an excellent opportunity?
- This University Hospital is 30min away from London but you will benefit from the freshness of the country side
- They will provide excellent career development/training on their facilities
- You will have a working day interview where you can show your abilities and professionalism
- There is on-site accommodation available in modern buildings
The post holder is expected to competently undertake and report on ultrasound procedures maintaining a high standard of work and complete consideration for the patient and also to be a good example to and assist with the training of sonographers, student sonographers, student radiographers and other health care professionals.
These are full time, permanent positions working towards a 7 day service and flexibility will be required.
- BSc in Radiography or its equivalent
- Post graduate Certificate / diploma in ultrasound
- MSc in Ultrasound or its equivalent (Highly advantageous)
- Full HCPC Registration or similar recognised registration
- At least 1 year post Ultrasound diploma experience
- Able to perform and report independently a full range of ultrasound examinations (Obs & Gyn including TVS, Abdomen, General)
- MSK or Vascular experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Availability for face to face interview and practical assessment on the same day
- First class opportunities for training and development
- On-site accommodation in modern buildings
- Close distance from an airport
- 10% Retention and recruitment paid on the first month
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Child care and carer availability, On-site nursery and Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Staff Car Parking
- Sports and social facilities
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £250 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Raquel Alegre Jorge via email@example.com  or call 0044 (0)20 3582 1401 to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.