Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for Doctors of all grades in Neonatology for a well-known hospital in Doha, Qatar.
Our client will be a fully digital facility, incorporating the most advanced information technology applications in clinical, research and business functions. The hospital will initially have around 400 beds.
Interviews will be taking place in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin and Belfast.
London 21-22 and 29 November
Manchester 23-24 November
Glasgow 25 November
Dublin 26-27 November
Belfast 28 November
Interview locations and dates in Australia and New Zealand will be confirmed soon.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* Medical Degree (E.g. MD, MBBS, MBBCH)
* Completion of residency program with specialty experience or training in Urology from an accredited Western Board
* 3+ years of post-certification/residency in Neonatology in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Health care Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia or New Zealand.
* Research or Education or Administration experience.
* Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area
* Board Certification or its equivalent in urology from an accredited Western Board
* Eligible for licensure as a Urologist in the State of Qatar
The hospital is offering competitive tax free salaries, an appealing benefits package including free accommodation or accommodation allowance, transportation, mobilization flights, yearly flights, mobile allowance, child education allowance, relocation/repatriation allowance, health insurance, malpractice insurance, generous annual leave and end of service bonus.