Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for Doctors of all grades specialising in PICU for a well-known hospital in Doha, Qatar.
Our client will be a fully digital facility, incorporating the most advanced information technology applications in clinical, research and business functions. The hospital will initially have around 400 beds.
Interviews will be taking place in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin and Belfast.
London 21-22 and 29 November
Manchester 23-24 November
Glasgow 25 November
Dublin 26-27 November
Belfast 28 November
Interview locations and dates in Australia and New Zealand will be confirmed soon.
The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition. The Senior Attending Physician - Pediatric Urology is also responsible for providing guidance to less experienced colleagues.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Assists in supervising activities of junior medical staffs and jointly assumes responsibility for patient care.
* Responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care and services within specialty area.
* Conducts Ward rounds, reassesses inpatients and/or outpatients on a regular basis, in line with established best practice.
* Regularly reviews results of all investigations and modifies treatment as required.
* Provides clinical excellence by effective and efficient diagnoses, manages, and treats all patients placed under post holder's care.
* Delivers safe, effective, and holistic clinical services within accepted standards of care.
* Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
* Supports, implements, and follows all hospital, departmental and divisional initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Liaises with colleagues, Allied Health staff, nursing, administrative and support services staff for additional input as required.
* Complies with all hospital polices regarding admissions, consultations, daily patient care, surgical procedures, discharge protocols, outpatient and follow up practices.
* Practices appropriate utilization of the organization's resources.
* Demonstrates an active interest in educating and fostering future academic leaders nationally and internationally through active participation in education initiatives.
* Demonstrates an active interest and involvement in research by initiating innovative clinical or research outcomes or collaborating on research projects to support the Hospital's vision.
* Demonstrates commitment to Continued Medical Education (CME).
* Keeps abreast of the current, relevant literature and the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
* Supports and participates in the organization's performance management, including peer reviews and the productivity and utilization review processes.
* Performs other clinical responsibilities as assigned.
* Adheres to the hospital's standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* Medical Degree (E.g. MD, MBBS, MBBCH)
* Completion of residency program with specialty experience or training in Urology from an accredited Western Board
* 8+ years of post-certification/residency in Urology in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Health care Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia or New Zealand.
* Research or Education or Administration experience.
* Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area
* Board Certification or its equivalent in urology from an accredited Western Board
* Eligible for licensure as a Urologist in the State of Qatar
* Strong Medical Knowledge of established and evolving practice, Diagnostics, Therapeutics and training.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate with varied staff efficiently.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Customer service oriented.
* Flexibility and responsiveness to changing workloads.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
* Fluency in written and spoken English