At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Ely, Cambridgshire (CB7 4LN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately **Can accomodate a later start if requred
- UDA Target: 1886 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Mondays 830am - 1700
- 6 Surgery practice, good sized, well maintained and to a high standard.
- All nurses qualified
- High number of existing patients and currently accepting new patients.
- Excellent private potential available
- Great location in the centre of the town with good bus links outside the front of the practice and train station only a 15 min walk away. Free car parking in town - both long and short stay.
- Chequer Hall is a good well known NHS dental practice with loyal patients who attend regulary.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Ely is a city in Cambridgeshire, England - 14 miles north-north east of Cambridge and about 80 miles by road from London. Ely railway station, on the Fen Line is a major railway hub with five major railway lines excluding the former Ely and St Ives railway emanate from this hub: north to Kings lynn, north-west to peterborough, east to norwich, south-east to Ipswich and south to Cambridge and London.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org