An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Dispensing Manager to join one of the biggest and most respected optician brands in the UK. This is an innovative, people oriented company that has won multiple awards for being an excellent employer.
The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
Our client is one of the most innovative & people oriented optician businesses in the UK and as one of the most well respected companies in the sector, they have won numerous awards for being a great employer over the years. They provide a professional, community based eye care service offering a full range of eye care services.
* All practices have high spec equipment with air conditioning throughout
* Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
* Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
* Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
* All the support you need whilst also receiving the rare autonomy and flexibility that most other employers fail to offer
* Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
* This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an Optical team member by phone, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1
Not the right position for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs