At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Pinchbeck (Peterborough, PE11 3DT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 7000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday to Friday 0815-1830 plus one late evening per week and occasional Saturdays and Sundays
- 3 surgery practice
- Large, modern surgeries with modern equipment
- COMPETITIVE UDA RATE AVAILABLE
- Joining bonus available
- Practice has been open for 6 years amd is in a hospital setting. Two members of staff have been with the practice since the first day
- High need for Dentists within the area. The practice currently offers an emergency service to none registered patients and has a waiting list with over 2000 people
- Practice is on the outskirts of the town of Spalding with many neighbouring villages.
- Hospital car park which is free of charge
- 3 Qualified nurses and 2 trainee nurses
- Seperate cleam and dirty decontamination rooms - also sendoine rotary endo equipment available in the practice
- digital x ray available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Our Pinchbeck practice has 3 large, modern surgeries all with windows and lovely views of the hospital gardens. All of the equipment is modern and in excellent working order. Digital intra oral xray equipment and OPG's available on site in the hospital. There are 3 qualified nurses and 2 currently in training. Well established, large patient base with a good mix of paying and exempt waiting list of around 1000 people. Good private potential. The practice itself is in a lovely location in small town with lots of rural villages close by and not far from bigger cities such as Peterborough and Lincoln. There is free parking available on site. As the practice is based within the hospital you can also benefit from the use of the facilities in the hospital.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki on 01204 799658 or email@example.com