Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for SHOs, Registrars and Consultants in Paediatric Emergency Medicine for a well-known hospital in Doha, Qatar.
Our client will be a fully digital facility, incorporating the most advanced information technology applications in clinical, research and business functions. The hospital will initially have around 400 beds.
The Hospital's Department of Pediatrics will provide world class excellence in clinical care, teaching and biomedical research for the women and children of Qatar. The Department of Pediatrics coordinates its surgical services with other hospitals in Qatar and collaborates in research and educational activity with Weill Cornell Medical College - Qatar. The level of national interest and support in medical quality, education, innovative research and technology has already resulted in significant discoveries and highly functional research organizations that will collaborate with the Hospital.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Completion of a residency program in Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
* Completion of a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
* 3+ years of post-certification/residency in clinical care or education in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Health care Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia or New Zealand.
Certification and Licensure:
* Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice
* Board Certification in Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine from country of origin
* Board certification in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (experience in pediatric emergency medicine may be substituted at Division Chief's discretion)