Dental Nurse, Clapham /Battersea area.
This Independent, fully private practice are looking to recruit for an experienced Dental nurse to work in their busy ,fast pace site located in the Clapham /Battersea area.
Position is to work from Monday to Friday , working 40 Hours per week & Saturdays a month.
This will be a dual role with Reception and Nursing duties
- Suitable candidates would need to be fully qualified and registered with the GDC as a Dental Nurse
- Must have 2-3 years experience
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Must be committed, flexible, be able to use initiative when required,
- Be pro active
- Good team player
- Strong communicator
- Be able to cover reception when required
- Ideal candidates will have SOE experience
Working hours - 4 long days - hours 9am until 8pm on a rota basis
This is a three surgery modern, busy practice. Fully equipped and computerised using SOE/Exact software.
In return the practice will offer an hourly rate £10+ (Dependent on experience, negotiable on salary)
Clapham train station is a 5 minutes walk from the practice .Parking around the area.
For further information regarding this or our other vacancies or to apply please contact Medicruit or submit your CV online.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and your CV will not be forwarded to Medicruits clients or any other third party without your permission.
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.