We are looking for a Clinical Compliance Lead to join our Head Office in Bolton.
The job mainly involves ensuring that Genix practices are fully compliant with all regulatory body (GDC, NHS, CQC, FGDP etc) regulations and guidelines.
• Providing support and advice to Practice Managers and professional staff, the Operations Director and Clinical Director.
• Conducting clinical audits, preparing Action Plans to deal with any compliance issues and reviewing audits and action plans prepared by Practice Managers.
• Contributing to the conduct of investigations (particularly Serious/Significant Incident investigations) initiated by the Clinical Director and preparation of reports and action plans to the Clinical Director on the results of such investigations.
• Advising on all aspects of CQC requirements and inspection preparations and overseeing such inspections, liaison with and reporting to the CQC.
• Providing advice on all aspects of NHS claiming, liaising with and reporting to the NHS Local Area Teams and the wider NHS.
• Overseeing PDS+ data for some practices in line with BSA schedules.
• Occasional training where required.
• Preparation for Deanery and LAT inspections as well as CQC.
• Develop and report to the clinical director a claiming profile for each performer and monitor as required.
• Apply and notify the CQC of any changes in post or notifications
Have sound knowledge on information governance, Data protection, HTM 01-05, HTM04-01, HTM 07-01, Mental Capacity Act and Health and social care act.
Regular attendance at HQ in Bolton (particularly for monthly Practice Manager meetings) but with travel to any Genix practice, as required by the responsibilities listed above.
The Line Manager of the Clinical Compliance Lead is the Clinical Director. Regular contact with the Clinical Director by telephone, email or in person is essential. Such contact will occasionally be out of office hours.
Salary £25k - £30k