Radiographers required urgently by Cpl Healthcare for fixed term contract opportunities in an acute hospital, Co. Waterford.
Job Responsibilities Radiographer:
• Management of own case load.
• Identifying unmet patient needs within area of responsibility to the Consultant.
• General Radiography
• To undertake Radiographic and Imaging Examinations as required
• To take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
• To report any defects or problems to Consultant Radiologist.
• To be familiar with, and abide by, all Health and Safety Rules and recommendations
• To provide a quality service for patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality.
• To be familiar with, and to observe, the “Radiology Dept Guidelines” which forms the basis of treatment and procedures of the department.
• Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with, and obey the Ionising Radiation Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Protection of Patients) Regulations.
Radiographer assistants will help the radiographers with their caseloads.
• Relevant qualification in Radiography
• Post graduate experience would be a huge advantage, new graduates will be considered
• Permission to work in Ireland
• CORU membership
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Lesley for more information on 01 482 5457
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Radiography jobs