Pulse is actively searching for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible. This is for a full time position in Bristol. The successful candidate must have relevant paediatric experience for this position, and experience in an acute medical setting would also be desirable.
In this vacancy you will need to be able to;
Work with children to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
Work with children to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply