TTM Healthcare is looking to recruit a 2 x Band 5 Radiographers to join a team with strong reputation for providing outstanding, high quality, reliable specialist services in West Midlands.
This will be an excellent position for candidates from EU as the Birmingham Airport is located only 30 minutes away!
The selected candidates will be expected to develop substantial postgraduate knowledge, experience and skills.
You will also be able to take day-to-day responsibility when necessary for the area in which you are working and the ability to provide supervision, support and education to other qualified and unqualified staff.
This role requires excellent technical and people skills. You will need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You'll also need a caring nature - all patients should be professionally cared for during the examination and their time in the department so this will be one of your main concerns and you should carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
These are full time/permanent positions working in a rota shift pattern.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Recent general, A&E, mobile, theatre and fluoroscopy experience
- Understanding of IR(ME)R
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Birmingham Airport located only 30 minutes away
- Continuing professional and career development (training, leadership and coaching courses)
- Occupational Health services
- Cycle to works scheme
- Car-parking salary sacrifice scheme
- Buy your own device salary sacrifice scheme
- Buying annual leave
- Car leasing salary sacrifice scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Raquel Alegre Jorge via email@example.com  or call 0044 (0)20 3582 1401 to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.