Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Are you a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner looking for a new locum position? Then look no further! Medacs are recruiting on behalf of a Talking Therapies service who are seeing a Band 5 PWP for and ongoing contract. Succesful candidates will be working 37.5 hours between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday - Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Accepting referrals via agreed protocols within the service and develop programmes of care packages.
* Assessment, consultation, interventions and advice to people suffering with mental health problems.
* Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high-volume low-intensity psychological treatments.
* Providing appropriate clinical therapeutic interventions for own caseload and maintain associated records.
* Qualification from a full or top up Accredited PWP Training Course (Post Graduate Certificate or Level 3 undergraduate course) and experience of working within an IAPT service.
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Locum Contracts and Permanent Opportunities
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* £200 referral bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.