We're currently recruiting for a Salaried GP in Bristol with a great surgery that aims to provide exceptional care and has scored very well on their QOF outcomes. It's a great time to join the surgery with exciting future plans in place. They have regular clinical meetings and very good admin and clinical support team.
* 5 - 8 sessions available
* Good patient mix from pockets of depravation, pockets of affluence, families and the elderly
* Regular internal meetings
* Proper routine and practice structure implemented to provide a genuine work-life balance
* Special interests and CPD fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
* Excellent clinical and admin support team to assist you in your work and relieve workload pressure
* Progression to partnership if desired
* Salary between £67,000 - £69,000 plus indemnity
* 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and NHS pension
* 1 Weeks CPD allowance
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered you must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list. Please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs