The International team at Prospect Health is seeking an experienced Consultant Thoracic Surgery to join an outstanding client's hospital facility in Saudi Arabia. This is your opportunity to work for a company that oversees the Saudi Arabian government's healthcare sector and enjoys an enviable reputation as a result, both for the excellence of their medical staff and the quality of care they deliver.
The client's extensive medical complex operates within a number of medical cities across many of the country's most interesting regions including, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia covers almost 80% of the entire Arabian Peninsula. With a population of 27 million, including 8.4 million foreign residents, it is a country of considerable size Saudi Arabia's population is 27 million, including approximately 8.4 million foreign residents.
Saudi Arabia's geography is varied, with forests, grasslands, mountain ranges and the world's largest continuous sand desert. The climate varies from region to region. In the desert temperatures can reach over 110 degrees Fahrenheit at the height of the summer summer, while in the winter temperatures can drop below freezing in the north and central parts of the country. Saudi Arabia gets very little rain, only about four inches a year on average.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our International team call 01423 813450 (Ext 2)
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs