Fantastic highly lucrative optometrist position with established practice, offering an excellent long term career prospect and a high quality work environment where developing long term patient relationships is paramount.
* Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
* Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
* Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Flexible and agreeable management team
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
* Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs