Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with experience of working in a Community setting and with discharge planning. This is a new position due to start as soon as possible on part time hours of two days per week; applicants must have access to their own transport and will be working in a multi-disciplinary team. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out assessments, implement goal plans and complete interventions as required.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
· Enable people to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home
• Promote a person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
· Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
· Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
· To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
· Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply