Pulse are currently looking for a Band 3 or Band 4 Occupational Therapy Assistant to work in Maidenhead. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work within a Mental Health, inpatient setting on a full time basis. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible for this post and it is absolutely essential that applicants have previous experience as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, or a newly qualified therapist.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
· Previous exposure in a similar environment.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
· Implementing the rehabilitation program as directed by physiotherapist or occupational therapist
· Teaching group and individual exercise programs
· Instructing patients in self care and activities of daily living
· Assisting in making, modifying, and adapting self-help devices and equipment.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply