Pulse are actively looking for a Band 6 Dietitian to join a community service in Kent; this is an on-going, full time position based in Dover. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a variety of clinics, domiciliary visits and care homes. Applicants must have a relevant degree qualification and current registration to the HCPC.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
· Enable people to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home
• Promote a person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
· Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
· Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
· To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
· Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply