As part of the UK’s largest independent healthcare employer BMI Goring Hall Hospital is an excellent location to develop or consolidate your clinical career. We pride ourselves on the quality of care delivery to our patients. It allows healthcare professionals to deliver direct patient care and to innovate.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, we have some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare. As a flexible employer, we will consider part-time applicants for all full time vacancies. We appreciate that a work/life balance is important and enables healthcare professionals to deliver the best care possible.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible, internal rotation shift pattern that includes early and late shifts and occasional weekends.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and lead a department.
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with MDT to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Balance appropriately a business focus without compromising the provision of quality care
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course is desirable
- Evidence of post registration development is desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To support the management and organisation of care provision within the Department
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their outpatient consultation and treatment
- Delivery of patient care
- Promote best evidence based practice
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
- Manage care team and patient journey through department
INTERESTED? PLEASE CONTACT JESSICA ALVES
0207 861 8777