Are you a service engineer looking to join an established medical device brand?
An established medical device company are looking to add an ambitious service engineer to their Histopathology division. Strong growth is forecast for this company and it represents an excellent window to get into a client that is really growing.
* You will manage existing/new clients and have a key focus on servicing equipment
* Provide a professional experience for all clients
* Carry out the full service cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
* You will receive excellent training and be supported by fellow professionals, management and internal sources
* £30k -32k basic
* Executive level car
* Pension, training
* Laptop, Tablet, Mobile
* 25 days holiday
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Previous service engineering experience is essential
* The ability to deal with and anticipate problems
* Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised
* Flexibility in relation to hours and location of work
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 813450.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs