Pulse Community Healthcare is eagerly recruiting for experienced and compassionate Support Workers within Birmingham, to meet the demand for our high quality complex care provision.
The work is not domiciliary; you would be working with a designated child for the duration of your shift and be supporting the client and family on a regular basis within their home environment.
What we can offer you:
• Daily payroll and weekly pay – made accurately and on time
• Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
• Excellent support both operational and clinical 24/7
• Dedicated and knowledgeable case managers
• Exceptional Specialist training provided
Our Ideal Candidate:
• A minimum of 6 months paid experience in healthcare in the last 2 years
• Experience of complex care beneficial but not essential
• Pro-active; able to motivate and encourage independence
• Able to supply references and undergo enhanced DBS
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today and attach a current CV.