In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for a Staff Nurse in a 80 bedded nursing home, located in a scenic town in West Cork. The multi award winning facility is uniquely designed and beautifully situated and offers excellent care to its residents.
This care facility provides long term, dementia & respite care to a range of clients with varying dependency levels. The primary aim of the Director of Nursing is to provide a friendly, relaxed home from home experience, provided by a dedicated team of professional nurses. If you share this philosophy, then this is the role for you.
The role involves shift work – 39 hour working week. This is a permanent role with immediate start.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a RGN/RNID/RPN qualification
• Ideally have post registration experience, ideally in care of the elderly
• However, candidates without elderly care experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the gerontology field, will also be considered
• Have full NMBI registration
• Possess strong organisational/team skills
• Have strong working knowledge of HIQA requirements
• Excellent communication skills with fluent English
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Helen O’ Dwyer on +353 21 4626139 or email your updated CV to email@example.com