Pulse is looking for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist for a unique Paediatric role. This is a full time role to start as soon as possible. This is an inpatient position and will involve working with children; therefore relevant paediatric experience is necessary. It is not required that the candidate has to be a car driver, and there is accommodation available for the candidate.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
· Monitor and assess patients.
· Effectively communicate and work along side other members of the team.
· Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Access to exclusive vacancies.
· Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
· Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
· Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply