We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Anaesthetist for an exciting opportunity in the East Kent area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
The role will involve working in one of the largest specialties in any hospital. Due to this role covering a wide scope of practice, the doctor will be able to use their skills across all aspects of patient care.
Core duties for the Anaesthetics position would include:
* The anaesthetics component of this post currently provides a range of responsibilities including: vascular, urology, general surgery, gynaecology, ENT, maxillo-facial surgery, ophthalmology.
* Although the post is mainly based at the hospital you may, on occasion, be asked to cover lists at one of the other sites.
* All sessional allocations are discussed on a regular basis to meet the needs of the Trust and the individual.
* The department has a policy of flexible working practices. The successful candidate may therefore expect to be rostered for alternative lists to those of the existing timetable in the event of the cancellation of one of their fixed sessions.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Qualified in Anaesthetics
* Valid GMC registration or registration in progress
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practise. Salary is dependant on location, grade and previous experience.
Some of the areas we cover in East Kent include:
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.