Best Interest Assessor
Stoke on Trent
Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable practitioner, to work as a Best Interest Assessor within an adult mental health team based in Stoke on Trent. This is a temporary position for a minimum period of 3 months, working full time, Monday to Friday ideally 9am until 5pm.
Overview of the role
This post provides a unique opportunity for a Best interest Assessor who wants to increase their experience of carrying out BIA assessments, and develops their skills and applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act. It also provides an opportunity to specialise in a particular area of practice as a personal and professional development opportunity.
As a Best Interest Assessor, you will also make recommendations in relation to applications received and also ensure compliance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
* In order to be considered for this position, you must be a trained Best Interest Assessor together with up-to-date professional registration with relevant UK professional body.
* You will have a developed professional understanding and applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act principles as well as experience and confidence as a safeguarding practitioner.
In return we offer the following benefits
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* Experienced recruitment consultants
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 refer a Qualified Professional bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Lisa Davies at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.