HCL Permanent is currenly recruiting RGN’s for Newham University Hospital, based near Stratford . The Hospital provides all the services expected of a local hospital including emergency care, surgery, children’s health, women’s health and maternity services, specialist medicine, long-term care and diagnostics.
The hospital offers:
- Free mandatory training updates.
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
- Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
- Pension scheme including employer contribution.
- Verry good sallary package
- Valid NMC PIN
- At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employer
- Provide advice and maintains associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- May provide clinical supervision and managerial leadership to other staff, students
- Works within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an NHS internationally recognised hospital. If you would like to secure your next role within nursing, please apply now or call 02078618950 ext 1310.