We have an excting opportunity for a Sister/Charge Nurse to join our Cath Lab Team on a permanent basis!
The post holder will provide specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of cardiac, radiology and pain procedures and deliver expert care for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment. The post holder will need to be competent in clinical catheter laboratory nursing and will be expected to perform the role of scrub, circulatory and recovery nurse.
This is a Full Time position (37.5 Hours a week), the salary range is £39,174 - £45,419 depending on experience Plus Shift Allowances on top
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Cardiac Cath Lab Sister/charge Nurse you will provide clinical supervision/mentoring to other staff and will lead on clinical audits in own specialist area.
You will also be responsible for the assessment, planning and provision of specialist nursing care. Ensuring the safety and well-being of services users and always working in a manner that promotes privacy and dignity.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
- Post Registration Qualification in cardiology/Interventional radiology
- Mentorship/Teaching qualification
- Previous post registration experience within the relevant specialty (catheter laboratory)
- Intermediate Life Support (ILS)
- Experience of supervising junior staff and leading a team
INTERESTED PLEASE CALL JESSICA ALVES
0207 861 8777