MRI/CT Radiographer required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a JCI accredited and very well established hospital located in Galway.
- BSc in Radiography or its equivalent
- CORU registration
- Min 2 years' experience in CT & MRI
- Proficient in the utilisation of the Siemens scanner
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Parking
- Training and Education Opportunities
- Discounted Group Health Insurance
- Free health screening and vaccinations
- Subsidised Employee Restaurant
- Discount on Pharmacy, Radiography and Physiotherapy charges
- Staff Saving Scheme
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Or call Robyn or Sarah on 00353 (0)1 513 4908.
Please note that 'Radiographer' and 'Radiation Therapists' are protected professional titles in the Republic of Ireland. After 31 October 2015, you must be registered with CORU, the body responsible for the statutory regulation of the health and social care professions in Ireland.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.