We are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident Optometrist, on behalf of one of the UK's best known brands to come in and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
Our client is one of the most innovative & people oriented optician businesses in the UK and as one of the most well respected companies in the sector, they have won numerous awards for being a great employer over the years. They provide a professional, community based eye care service offering a full range of eye care services.
East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* CET is taken very seriously. Our client attends two annual CET conferences a year, attend external courses and dedicate time in store for CET
* Our client offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a generous pension
* You'll benefit from various discounts, including healthcare
* GOC fees paid
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 813450 and select option 1
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs