Pulse are recruiting for a Band 6 Dietitian with Renal experience to start in October for an initial month duration. We are looking for applicants with prior knowledge of haemodialysis, renal and general ward experience. The hours offered are full time and it is essential applicants have a degree in Dietetics and current registration to the Health and Care Professional Council.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability
Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply