Are you a passionate Optometrist seeking an exciting new challenge?
Here a Prospect Health our client is looking for an exceptional Optometrist to join their highly reputable practice based in picturesque Norwich. You will benefit from long term career prospects within a high quality work environment, where developing enduring patient relationships is paramount
* 25 minute testing times to ensure consistently thorough service for all patients
* Negotiable full and part time working patterns
* Start of the art facilities and vibrant modern practice environment
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Opportunity to work alongside future focussed management team and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* Flexible and agreeable management team
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Negotiable ad highly competitive basic salaries in addition to extensive benefits package including pensions and professional fees paid
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To apply for this position, upload your up-to-date CV by clicking the 'apply' button. If you'd prefer to discuss this role with Consultant you can reach the team on 01423 813450 Select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs