The Optical division at Prospect Health is currently seeking a driven and dynamic Optometrist to work amongst a team of healthcare professionals based in Dartford.
Our client ranks among the 25 'Best Big Companies to Work For', this is largely due to the numerous employment benefits ranging from a brilliant pension structure to loyalty awards. This is your chance to be a part of something different.
* They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
* They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
* Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
* The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
* They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To be considered for this role, click the 'apply' button and upload your up-to-date CV. If you'd like to discuss this and other suitable positions you can call our Optical team on 01423 813450. Select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs