The Optical division at Prospect Health is currently seeking a passionate and ambitious Optometrist to join a reputable practice in Croydon.
The successful applicant will join one of UK's most reputable optical brands, who are keen to help the right candidate progress through their career. Their practices are armed with state of the art facilities which aid in delivering a premium level of service.
* They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
* They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
* Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
* The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
* They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, click the 'apply' button and attach the relevant document. Alternatively you can speak to our Optical team to dicuss this and other suitable vacancies by calling 01432 813450 and selecting option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs