Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for Registered Nurses to work in Nursing Homes throughout the South West – Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
So if you’re a Registered Nurse living in this area, you enjoy working in the more homely atmosphere of a Nursing Home and you’re looking for flexible work opportunities, please read on:
As a Registered Nurse working with Pulse Nursing you will make good use of your knowledge and skills. You’ll have excellent communication skills as well as being a team-player.
To work for Pulse you need:
• At least 6 months’ post-registration experience (if you’re not quite there please give us a call as we can still start to process your application).
• Current NMC Pin number
• To be eligible to work in the UK
The benefits of working for Pulse include the following:
• Flexible work opportunities
• Ipoint app allowing you to access payslips, book shifts and update your availability 24/7
• Clinical and operational support 24/7
• Basic & specialist training free of charge
• Re-validation support services
• You can book shifts up to four weeks in advance
• Holiday pay
• Daily, weekly or monthly payroll – your choice
• Referral scheme – earn up to £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Fast-track registration – earn up to £250*
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information about working for Pulse Nursing please apply, attaching an up-to-date CV or alternatively, call us for a chat with one of our Specialist Recruitment Team.