Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in complex care? Exciting opportunities have arisen for support workers to join our Wythemshawe package to work Monday – Sunday 8am – 8.30pm or 7.30pm – 8am. Do you have 6 months hands on personal care experience within the last 2 years? This is a fun package to work with. If so, Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for a team of female Childrens support workers to join our team for both days and nights.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes. Working in close partnership with our client’s family, friends, carers and commissioners, as well as other healthcare professionals, local organization’s and hospital teams, we assess and understand our individual client needs.
Successful candidates will:
• 6 months personal hands on care experience within the last 2 years
• Must be able to work across South Manchester
• Drivers preferred although no essential
• Good communication skills
• Working on own initiative and as part of a team
Why join Pulse?
• Excellent rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Consecutively listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to work for’
• Free mandatory training & complex care training specific to your client
• Regular support & supervision from our Nurse led team
• On going career progression and development
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Excellent 24 hour support - both clinical and operational
• Paid weekly - on time and accurately
Would you like to make a difference to the lives of other? If so, Please apply below or call Sophia Farooq directly on 0333 577 3012. I look forward to welcoming you the team.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a UK and international market leader and is listed within the Sunday Times top 100 ‘Best companies to work’ with.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.