Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes. Working in close partnership with our client’s family, friends, carers and commissioners, as well as other healthcare professionals, local organisations and hospital teams, we assess and understand our individual client needs. Our customised care packages are devised to the highest clinical standards delivering person-centred care, quality of life and most importantly client independence.
If you are looking to progress your career and take it to a new level with a company that reward your hard work and dedication then its time to make a move in our direction.
We are looking to recruit a team of experienced healthcare assistants to join our team. This could be your opportunity to become part of a team of specialist workers working with are clients in their own homes. You will need to be a dedicated team member, someone who truly believes in providing the best in personal centred care and understands fully the client’s needs.
You will need to commit to take on a three day mandatory training course and our full specialist care programme which may consist of spinal care, tracheostomy and ventilation care and any other client specific training as needed.
If you are flexible, passionate and dedicated to providing an excellent service we want to hear from you.
• You must have a minimum of 6 months paid personal care experience within the care sector in the last 2 years.
• The desire and commitment to make a difference and deliver excellent care.
• Have good communication skills both written and oral.
• We must be able to obtain a full care reference from previous employers.
• Pass a fully enhanced DBS check
• Must be able to work nights.
• Competitive pay rates, paid weekly.
• 25 days annual leave (pro rata).
• Free mandatory and on going specialist training.
• Continuing Professional Development. NVQ Lev2/3 available
• Opportunity for progression - Team Leaders/Senior Carers
• 24/7 on call support from our team of community nurses, team leaders and case managers