Pulse Community Healthcare is working with a two year old boy with complex care needs.
The little boy is a pleasure to work with and will require medical intervention and waking night support. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop a career within the care profession and gain further invaluable experience in complex care.
Knowledge of complex care is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
The required criteria;
• A minimum of 6 months of care experience
• Successful applicants will undertake Complex Care training
• A current DBS on Adult and Child workforce
What you can expect from us:
• Full training and 24/7 support from our dedicated and experienced team
• Holiday pay
• On-going training and opportunities for career development
• Regular supervisions and appraisals
Apply online today, enclosing your current CV, and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Applicants are subject to enhanced level DBS check. Pulse Community Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.