Exciting opportunities have arisen for female support workers to join our team in Hailsham East Sussex to work 7X nights from 22:00 – 08:00. Pay rate from £8.50ph - £11.00ph plus holiday pay. Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in complex care? Do you have 6 months UK based experience within the health care arena either working with adults of Children? If so, Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for a team of female Childrens support workers to join our team to work nights.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes. Working in close partnership with our client’s family, friends, carers and commissioners, as well as other healthcare professionals, local organizations and hospital teams, we assess and understand our individual client needs. Our customized care packages are devised to the highest clinical standards delivering person-centered care, quality of life and most importantly client independence.
Successful candidates will:
• 6 months UK paid personal hands on care experience within the last 2 years
• Must be able to work nights
• Good communication skills
• Working on own initiative
Why join Pulse?
• Excellent rates of pay
• Consecutively listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to work for’
• Free mandatory training & complex care training specific to your client
• Regular support & supervision from our Nurse led team
• On going career progression and development
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Excellent 24 hour support - both clinical and operational
• Holiday pay
• Paid weekly - on time and accurately
Would you like to make a difference to the lives of other? If so, Please apply below or call Sophia Farooq directly on 0333 577 3012. I look forward to welcoming you the team.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a UK and international market leader and is listed within the Sunday Times top 100 ‘Best companies to work’ with.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.