Pulse Community Healthcare is a market leading provider of care in the community. We want to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients by promoting choice and independence and by delivering the highest standard of compassionate care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work on our homecare team in East Sussex. This role will involve dropping in on 6 different clients throughout the day, assisting with personal care, moving & handling and other tasks as required.
Requirements for this role:
• A minimum of six months previous care experience within the past 2 years
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexibility to cover weekends and bank holidays
• A transferable enhanced children’s and adult workface DBS, or willingness to apply for a new one
What we can offer:
• Free market leading training in complex care
• Paid holiday entitlement
• On-going support and regular supervisions and appraisals
• Regular shifts done on a rota’d basis
• Career development and opportunities for progression
• Support from a registered nurse 24/7
• Daily payroll service
• Recognition for loyalty
If you meet our criteria and feel like this is the role for you, please apply now enclosing your current and up to date CV.