If you are an experienced Care Assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant looking for night work in East Sussex, Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity to work on one of our complex care packages.
This role involves supporting our client who has a spinal injury, enabling him to live in the family home and remain independent in the community.
We are looking for workers to cover day shifts 8.00am - 8.00pm. You will benefit form regular and consistent shifts and have the option to work on a part time or full time basis.
Your responsibilities include:
• Delivering high standards of personal care
• Undertaking specialist care tasks e.g. tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter care
• Enabling local social opportunities
• Liaising with health professionals e.g. district nurses and family members
Our ideal candidate:
• Must have a minimum of 6 months 'hands-on’ care experience from within the last 2 years
• Must be able to work nights
• Must be able to provide checkable references
• Will be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS
• Happy to undertake our mandatory and specialist training
You do not need to be a driver for this role, as there are good transport links to access the client’s location. It is by no means essential but it would be a bonus if you are an Urdu or Punjabi speaker, enabling our client to have the opportunity to converse in his own language as well as English.
To find out more or make an application, please fill in the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.