Pulse Community Healthcare is recruiting Support Workers to help care for our male client in Peasedown St John, Bath who has a variety of complex care needs, you will be assisting the client through out the day to live there life as independently as they can.
This role will involve supporting the client on a long day in his own home, helping our client in his daily life e.g. personal care, medication, accessing the community.
What we require from you -
• A minimum of 6 months paid experience in healthcare in the last 2 years
• Have excellent command of both spoken and written English
• Willing to commit to training
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Is reliable and dependable
• Willing to work some weekends
• Be able to provide 2 checkable references, covering at least 6 months care experience
• Willing to undertake enhanced DBS
• Willing to undertake clinical care tasks and develop skills in these areas
Benefits from working with Pulse –
• PAYE or LTD Company payments
• Continuity of work
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Full mandatory and specialist training to ensure you are competent and confident to deliver high level of care required for this post.
• Support and assistance and a commitment to your personal development
• Regular Supervision and Annual Appraisal
• Annual Care Awards click here for more information
• Branch support from management and clinical team
Please apply by sending us your CV to Connor.O’Doherty@pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk
Or alternatively please call 01275547321