Pulse Community Healthcare is one of the leading providers of care in the community. We specialise in providing 24/7 support for individuals with varying, complex care needs. We are always looking to talk to experienced and passionate care workers with a minimum of 6 months previous care experience in the last 2 years.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in the Bristol area. You will be required to provide support with day to day living and all aspects of personal care. You will also be required to maintain a highly complex care routine so 6 months previous care experience is absolutely essential. Full training will be provided.
• You must have a minimum of 6 months care experience.
• The desire and commitment to make a difference and deliver excellent care.
• Have good communication skills both written and orally.
• We must be able to obtain full care references from previous employers.
• Pass a fully enhanced DBS check.
• Competitive pay rates, paid weekly.
• 25 days annual leave (pro rata).
• Free mandatory and on going specialist training.
• Continuing support, training and development
• Opportunity for progression - Team Leaders/Senior Carers
• 24/7 on call support from our team of community nurses, team leaders and case managers
• Each year we run our annual Care Award click here to visit our awards site
If you would like are interested in this or any of our other roles, apply now enclosing your current CV.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply by sending us your CV to Connor.O’Doherty@pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk
Or alternatively please call 01275547321