We are looking for enthusiastic live in support workers who are able to use their own initiative while providing excellent care to our clients.
We support clients with complex care needs such as spinal injuries and brain injuries in their own home. Your role will be to support the client in all elements of personal care, helping them access the community, administering medication and moving and handling.
Why work for Pulse:
• Provide you with free induction and Specialist Training to work with our complex clients.
• Provide you with a continuous professional development plan for your career progression with in the company
• Offer fantastic rates of pay with holiday and pension scheme
• You will work in partnership with a dedicated case manager to ensure as a team we meet our clients’ desired outcomes.
• Daily pay roll
• Opportunity to develop your career
• Acknowledgment for hard work and long service
• Regular supervision, guidance and appraisal
• PAYE or LTD pay available
• It is necessary that you must have a minimum of 6 months paid experience in healthcare in the last 2 years
• Be able to provide checkable references
• Must have excellent written and spoken English
• Potential candidates must be flexible, committed and willing to go the extra mile
• Willing to attend training
• Must be able to pass a fully enhanced DBS check
• Able to work independently and in a team
If you have what it takes to become a Pulse Live-in care worker then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending us your CV to Connor.O’Doherty@pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk
Or alternatively please call 01275547321