An exciting opportunity have arisen for motivated and capable individuals who are looking to further develop or expand their knowledge and skills to be able to support our team to deliver excellent complex care within the community .The successful candidates will work closely with the client and must be willing to undertake fundamental training to be fully competent in the clients care.
The team here are committed to ensuring our staff is supported to access the right type of support and training to develop your skills to be able to work in different ways to support the changing needs of our patient group and the way in which services are delivered here within the trust.
To be consider for the role you must have -
• At least 6 months UK paid experience within the last 2 years
• Own transport as no public transport exists in this location
• Be willing to complete a three-day mandatory training course and specialised client specific training
• A transferable, enhanced children’s’ & adult’s DBS or a willingness to apply for a new one
• Be able to provide care with a person centred and positive approach
• Flexibility to cover weekends and bank holidays
Pulse Community Healthcare Roles and responsibilities include:
• Following individual, person-centred care plans
• Promoting a safe, secure and homely living environment.
• Encouraging independence
Benefits of working with Pulse-
• Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, booking and payslips.
• Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life
• Paid holiday
• Good rates of pay
• Free mandatory and specialist Training
• Paid weekly, on time and accurately
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Long shifts ( Not drop in calls)
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply by sending us your CV to Connor.O’Doherty@pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk Or alternatively please call 01275547321