Pulse Community Health care are a leading provider of complex care within the community and we need a dedicated, patient and compassionate Care Assistant to join our existing support team. You will need to be available to work various night shifts between 6pm to 9am and you will need to be prepared to work every other weekend.
Essential requirements for this role:
• Six months paid care experience within the UK
• Able to deliver care in a person centred and compassionate way
• Driver preferred but not essential
• Experience of personal care, preferably within the community
• Willingness to undertake training and development opportunities
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• Needs to supply suitable references
• Will be organised, with good time management skills
What we can offer:
• Flexible working patterns to fit around your home life and other commitments
• On-going training and development
• Supportive and highly experienced case managers
• Regular appraisals and supervision
• Recognition for commitment and long service
• Daily payroll
• You can choose to be self-employed if you wish
• Full-time or part-time work available
Please apply by sending us your CV to Samantha.Perry@pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk Or alternatively please call 01275 547 315
As a Pulse employee you will benefit from a supportive and knowledgeable case management team, 24/7 On Call Team, regular supervisions, recognition for long service, competitive rates and paid holiday.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, submit your CV online today.