Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 7 Occupational Therapist for a role based in London. This exciting full time role of 37.5 hours a week, 9am-5pm, is to start as soon as possible. Experience of CAMHS, the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service is essential, other paediatric experience and experience working with young people would be desirable. The candidate is not required to drive.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• Professional body registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment to your placement
• Gain a UK applicable Police check
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.