Pulse staffing is currently recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist based in London. This is an exciting full time position of 37.5 hours a week, from 10am – 6pm and to start as soon as possible. This role requires experience in Accident and Emergency, and experience in an Acute Medical Unit would be desirable. There is no need for the candidate to be a car driver.
The following criteria must also apply;
• A relevant degree qualification
• Professional body registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment to your placement
• Gain a UK applicable Police check
In this vacancies you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of illness, ageing or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.