Pulse Staffing are actively recruiting a Band 5 Occupational Therapists to work in London. This is an exciting full time position to start as soon as possible. Mental health experience is essential and experience in an Acute environment would be desirable, as this is where the candidate will be based. Candidates must be confident with completing activities of daily living assessments.
In order to be considered for this role in the UK you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• Professional body registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment to your placement
• Gain a UK applicable Police check
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by psychological illness
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.