Pulse is looking to recruit 2 enthusiastic Occupational Therapy Assistants. These positions are full time, of 37.5 hours per week over Monday to Friday. Both roles are based in Berkshire and it would be desirable if candidates drive. Experience within occupational therapy is crucial for these roles.
Additional criteria candidates must have;
• Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Promote a physically disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
• Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
• Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities.
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply